Re: [dvd-discuss] And now back to Pavlovich

Good news. Hopefully we read the "hint" correctly, but if the CA Supremes don't
reverse, I suppose this one might even go up the chain.

These DVD cases are an amazing set of cases, really. This battle is being
fought on multiple fronts, with multiple jurisdictions, with many, many new and
interesting legal issues. Following the ups and downs here is an emotional
roller coaster.

Ya gotta just love that the MPAA is paying through the nose for it all.