[dvd-discuss] Draft of upcoming article

Since I haven't been on this list very long, it may seem
presumptuous to post something for review. However, I got a
bit of help beforehand and have been following copyright
issues for a long time. If you have time, please take a look
at this article (which doesn't reflect the past 24 hours'
worth of news):

    http://www.oreilly.com/~andyo/professional/ruling_2600.html

I will probably publish it either in Web Review
(http://webreview.com/) or O'Reilly Network
(http://www.oreillynet.com/), but not for several
weeks. There's plenty of time for corrections.

Andy Oram  O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.        email: andyo@oreilly.com
Editor     90 Sherman Street                       voice: 617-499-7479
           Cambridge, MA 02140-3233                  fax: 617-661-1116
           USA                          http://www.oreilly.com/~andyo/
Stories at Web site:
The Bug in the Seven Modules     Code the Obscure     The Disconnected