Re: [dvd-discuss] The power of a click

CDMA or DMCA? (although does anyone remember the threats of
lawsuits from Qualcomm over IS-95 and the soft handover control
problem?)

The "click" notion is something of a red herring. Even if you show
that the court doesn't have a clue they can still admit it and say
that it doesn't change the basis of their judgement. The court
accepted without question that the governemnt has a compelling
intest and that playing a DVD on anything but an authorized player
was P I R A C Y....