Re: [dvd-discuss] MovieMask - I'm sure the lawsuit is on itsway

That would not surprise me. It's too bad that the weathy buy art.
They have such poor taste in it and only manage to drive up the
prices.

Unfortunatly, I just don't see that the law has a remedy for that sort
of thing.If they really really want something their way then
commission an artwork from some hack who will do it. The solution
lies in having public art museums and I'm not adverse to the private
art collections using their snob-snub on people of that ilk. ("A
Renoir is a Renoir. You really can't go changing the color of that
little girl's dress to match your living room decor. It simply isn't
done")

Also,  A private owner can always simply destroy the evidence if
they face procecution under such a law

I was raised in Akron in the 60s and 70s and I remember the
incident but not the exact time frame. If more interesting you mean
sadder more poignent, I would agree. (I meant the Museum. When
I was growing up it was called the Art Institute...)