Re: [dvd-discuss] Must Copyright terms be uniform?

Michael A Rolenz wrote:
> John Z.s argument is that the work enters into
>  the public domain sometime in
> the next generation which puts the term somewhere larger than 28 and less
> than 50yrs.

Actually I've argued it must enter the PD in the "heart" of the next
generations productivity -- yeilding more of a 20-30 year range.
Defining "heart" as at latest spanning the 40-50 yr old range and
starting the clock at 15-22 years old yeild from 18-35 years.

> one of my favorite puns I've ever made is when I told a woman I know
> who had just had her cat neutered "Oh you made him a catstratii"   ;-)

I don't think I like the tenor of your comments -- I've been known to
hand out the pun-ishment myself.

.002 -- which only makes sense standing on your head.