RE: [dvd-discuss] Must Copyright terms be uniform?

You don't know Hollywierd accounting.....nothing ever makes a profit
there....any fee scheme must be uniform and not dictated by the vagueries
of accounting schemes.

"Ballowe, Charles" <CBallowe@usg.com>
11/07/01 07:22 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss