RE: [dvd-discuss] Bunner wins DeCSS trade secret appeal

It can't.  Although it could be used to show improper
knowledge of the trade secret ("proof" as it were that
you stole their secret, even if you aren't disclosing
it).  Object code would also be a DMCA violation, where
it appears that source code is not.  A big boost for
open source, eh?

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!