Re: [dvd-discuss] Fwd: Bush taps Clarke as CyberdefenseChief

The problem with allowing a monopoly is that not only are there no
alternatives but that they stiffle, smother, purchase and ultimately
destroy any possible one. (Step 1) Also, since the monopoly has no
competition, ultimately everybody gets unacceptable junk. Step 2. WRT to
Windows, we are clearly in step 2 right now.

Noah silva <nsilva@atari-source.com>
10/16/01 07:04 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss