RE: [dvd-discuss] ClearChannel Plays It Safe

... and, as one of the Slashdot postings noted, most are songs
not played on the clearchannel-owned stations in their market
(Las Vegas) anyway.  So does this list really have any real
affect if it "bans" songs that aren't being played anyway?

> There are other songs that are much worse, given recent events,
> that I didn't see on that list.

Another excellent point.  I think this list is either FUD
and actually non-existant, or -- if it is real -- just a
ploy for publicity, a way to say "we're doing something"
when in truth nothing in the way they do business is being
affected anyway.

To get all het up about "they're censoring songs" when
nothing has really changed is futile.

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!