RE: [dvd-discuss] ClearChannel Plays It Safe

As you pointed out...the "trivial" requirements were still there....right
now there are essentually no requirements. I was appalled when some of the
local stations did not broadcast a presidential speech the other year. It
was more of Clinton fireside chat but still it was public interest.

Jeme A Brelin <jeme@brelin.net>
09/18/01 01:23 PM
Please respond to dvd-discuss