Re: [dvd-discuss] Dmitry Indictment Doc

And since a number of Adobe's ebooks are in the public domain, no
authorization is needed for copying, distributing, printing or even speech
conversion to mp3 format. NONE.

I wonder if one of the reason Adobe is back peddling and trying to be
nicey nice now is that they don't want to be put on the stand as a hostile
witness and be forced to tell all about their wretched ebooks.

John Schulien <jms@uic.edu>
08/29/01 02:59 PM
Please respond to dvd-discuss