Re: [dvd-discuss] When you though things couldn't get any weirder...

On 16 Jul 2003 at 15:09, Dan Steinberg wrote:

Date sent:      	Wed, 16 Jul 2003 15:09:01 -0400
From:           	Dan Steinberg <synthesis@videotron.ca>
Subject:        	Re: [dvd-discuss] When you though things couldn't get any
weirder...
To:             	dvd-discuss@eon.law.harvard.edu

> Its not 'just' two chords.....its 'THOSE TWO".... :-P

Well then Arnold Schoenberg should be able to trademark the 48(?) twelve tone
series of serialism rather than merely being a professor at UCS and UCLA and
not being so misunderstood as his grandchildren=intellectual property parasites
testified in front of congress during the SonnyBonehead Hearings (OK I realize
that's not fair. If he really had a bonehead he might have survived his
encournter with an object of greater intelligence)