From: majordomo-owner@eon.law.harvard.edu
[mailto:majordomo-owner@eon.law.harvard.edu]On Behalf Of D. C. Sessions
Sent: Donnerstag, 03. Juli 2003 06:20
To: dvd-discuss@eon.law.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: [dvd-discuss] W32.Klez.H infection on of our group member's
PC

On Wednesday 02 July 2003 17:20, juergen + barbara wrote:
# of course, there are also known viruses on UNIX machines.
# this was an attachment anyway; so no harm as long one does not attempt to
# open it...

Really?  It hasn't hit the news yet.
I know that there's a vulnerability in old versions of PDF
which are architecture-independent, but I hadn't heard
that there was actually a mass-mail exploit for it.