[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [dvd-discuss] Disney Does Self Destructing DVDs
- To: dvd-discuss(at)eon.law.harvard.edu
- Subject: Re: [dvd-discuss] Disney Does Self Destructing DVDs
- From: microlenz(at)earthlink.net
- Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 20:25:13 -0700
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <3EEE10ED.31083.179A98@localhost>
- Reply-to: dvd-discuss(at)eon.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)eon.law.harvard.edu
On 16 Jun 2003 at 20:05, D. C. Sessions wrote:
From: "D. C. Sessions" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Organization: There is no Lumber Cartel!
Subject: Re: [dvd-discuss] Disney Does Self Destructing DVDs
Date sent: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 20:05:23 -0700
Send reply to: email@example.com
> On Monday 16 June 2003 18:48, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> # Sorry to reply to myself but it occurred to me that if the access control
> # works by oxidizing then an anti-oxidant or stabilizing compound would be a
> # circumventing device.
> First it was magic markers, now it's furniture polish.
> What will they outlaw next?
Why Suh...isn't it obvious...to protect the sanctity of intellectual property
we must outlaw subversive speech itself!
(substitute "cherished institition" for "intellectual property" and you got
what was going on in the South before the Civil War -or the War Between the
States as some of my friends mistakenly like to call it)
> | May I have the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, |
> | the strength to change the things I cannot accept, and the |
> | cunning to hide the bodies of those who got in my way. |
> +------------- D. C. Sessions <email@example.com> -----------+