[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [dvd-discuss] Disney Does Self Destructing DVDs
- To: dvd-discuss(at)eon.law.harvard.edu
- Subject: Re: [dvd-discuss] Disney Does Self Destructing DVDs
- From: "D. C. Sessions" <dcs(at)lumbercartel.com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 20:05:23 -0700
- In-reply-to: <3EEE10ED.31083.179A98@localhost>
- Organization: There is no Lumber Cartel!
- References: <3EEE10ED.31083.179A98@localhost>
- Reply-to: dvd-discuss(at)eon.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)eon.law.harvard.edu
- User-agent: KMail/1.5.2
On Monday 16 June 2003 18:48, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
# Sorry to reply to myself but it occurred to me that if the access control works
# by oxidizing then an anti-oxidant or stabilizing compound would be a
# circumventing device.
First it was magic markers, now it's furniture polish.
What will they outlaw next?
| May I have the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, |
| the strength to change the things I cannot accept, and the |
| cunning to hide the bodies of those who got in my way. |
+------------- D. C. Sessions <email@example.com> -----------+