OT Palm readers Re: [dvd-discuss] CTEA Protects WhatCopyrights?

Weasel Reader is the new name of GutenPalm.  Don't get me wrong, I like
the reader.

The conversion line of:

makeztxt -a 1 -r "Stave [0-9]*" -l "carol10.txt"

is nearly as as cryptic as the beloved "find" command and then having to
use the "Install" interface to download the texts -- it could be a lot
more user friendly, no?  Certainly the less technophilic members of my
family aren't quite going to grok the regexp based TOC generator.
(Stave being the chapter heading for Dicken's "A Christmas Carol")

What I'd like to see is metainformation embedded into the Project
Gutenberg (P.G.) text files that would give line wrap mode / TOC gen
hints to automate the process.   These *could* be in regexp (or ???)
notation buried in the standard P.G. "small print" and still meet the
"plain text readable" goals of P.G.  Any reason why metainformation tags
shouldn't be suggested to them?

Actually, one thought I had was just adding a perl header or footer to
the file with the plain text just being a "here file."  Thus the text is
both a plain text file and it's one content converter.  Simple
metatagging is probably safer/saner.  Imagine ebooks as virii.

.002