Re: [dvd-discuss] Copyright Office to Consider Anticircumvention Exemptions

DOne

http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/twiki/bin/view/Openlaw/AnticircumventionExceptions

On 11 Oct 2002 at 12:33, Michael A Rolenz wrote:

To:             	dvd-discuss@eon.law.harvard.edu
Copies to:      	C-FIT_Community@realmeasures.dyndns.org,
  	C-FIT_Release_Community@realmeasures.dyndns.org, DMCA-Activists@gnu.org,
  	DMCA_Discuss@lists.microshaft.org, dvd-discuss@eon.law.harvard.edu,