RE: [DMCA_Discuss] RE: [dvd-discuss] DMCA Twist

The DMCA don't say nuthin' 'bout no "copy prevention
features".  It talks about technical protection measures
that effectively controls access to a work.

Detection of the presence/absence of the legitimate Apple
DVD before allowing access to the program is exactly that.

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!