Re: [dvd-discuss] Copyright term only increased twice

Copyright  gags the world.....

If this is true no wonder some in the world see $ and greed as the American Dream. If nothing ever enters the public domain poor countries will never be able to see or read great works ...... and at some point we will not even be able to say a single word from our lips without someone suing us in court as breach of copyright....... Every phrase will be some ones trade mark.... This is the worst side of greed and stupidity........ we will not even be able to have names as someone will register them   Warner tried this to shut down companies using the Warner name......famous case.........