Re: [dvd-discuss] NYTimes.com Article: Google Runs Into CopyrightDispute

Probably this is one of those "email this to a friend" type links on the
web page that doesn't mention it will be emailing other things as well.  I
never actually used those because... I didn't find it that cary to copy
and paste a URL.

 -- noah silva