Re: [dvd-discuss] RE: [DVD-discuss] Dion's new CD crashing party for someusers

Stream of consiousness yes but presents the problem in perspective.
Corporations are amoral by design and it is only by regulation and law that
they are forced to perform service to society. That's something that was
realized 100+ yrs ago when the Sherman AntiTrust act was passed. What has
happened is that the reasons for that act have been forgotten several
generations later and the reasons for regulation of business by government.
Time to rediscover it!

OTOH right now we have business trying to abridge a number of freedoms, speech,
due process, self incrimination, search and seizure...of course those poor
lamentable souls don't understand the consequences of their desire..but that's
not an excuse.