Re: [dvd-discuss] RE: [DVD-discuss] Dion's new CD crashing party for someusers

Your last paragraph rather sums it up....UCITA, DMCA, and all that really
are attempts by corporations to abridge due process . Now to be honest I
do not believe that the officers of most corporations see it that way but
"the road to Hell is paved with good intentions"...or in this case less
honorable ones-preserving corporate profits.

"Dean Sanchez" <DSanchez@fcci-group.com>
04/09/02 09:46 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss