Re: [dvd-discuss]SSSCA comments Now at TWIKI

microlenz@earthlink.net writes:

: The Senate Judiciary Webmaster seems to be getting behind in processing all t
: he
: comments. Indeed, I haven't even gotten a response to mine except an error
: message and my 25word one telling of the error has not been answered. So..to
: provide a backup for whatever website problems the Senate Judiciary Committee
:
: webmaster has been experiencing for the last week I've put Peter, Arnold, and
:
: my own comments at TWIKI....maybe the Senate Judiciary hasn't gotten the e-go
: v
: bug yet

Thanks.

I'm going to try again in the next few days.

--
Peter D. Junger--Case Western Reserve University Law School--Cleveland, OH
 EMAIL: junger@samsara.law.cwru.edu    URL:  http://samsara.law.cwru.edu