[dvd-discuss]SSSCA comments Now at TWIKI

The Senate Judiciary Webmaster seems to be getting behind in processing all the
comments. Indeed, I haven't even gotten a response to mine except an error
message and my 25word one telling of the error has not been answered. So..to
provide a backup for whatever website problems the Senate Judiciary Committee
webmaster has been experiencing for the last week I've put Peter, Arnold, and
my own comments at TWIKI....maybe the Senate Judiciary hasn't gotten the e-gov
bug yet