Re: [dvd-discuss] Where to send comments to the Judiciary Committee

I hope this is true....do they POST comments. If you look at the NEW URL, you
see submissions but not the listing that was in the old one (I didn't see Peter
Junger's listing even though it was a day or so after he put it here...) I'd
recommend that the comments get put on TWIKI at openlaw at least.(and any
acknowledgement receipts)