Re: [dvd-discuss] Comment to the Senate Judiciary Committee

Yes. I know...I have a BearCat scanner and it has the "image" rejection
problem mentioned in the FCC docket..It's really too bad that the FCC has
gotten rather technologically challenged these days....BTW try finding
some of the professional receivers for radio pagers in the catalogs or
on-line. I've held one model in my hands that isn't even listed in the
manufacturers on-line catalog. (I was consulted by some people whose
question was"what is this thing?")

BTW, the WP version is on the previous page without a title.

"Arnold G. Reinhold" <reinhold@world.std.com>
03/18/02 12:25 PM
Please respond to dvd-discuss