Re: [dvd-discuss] Slashdot article - Canadian Tariffs

Naw....just make all the hard drives removable with a locking key. THat way you
can load you MP3 player off your computer overnight while you sleep and can
have fresh toons in the morning while off to work. AND then while you are at
work you can plug in the other 60GB drive you have and have it loading up toons
while you are at work so you can play them after getting home.

D.C. You just don't get it. THey are REALLY doing this for your benefit. You
don't want to be toon deprived because you are limited by the cost of removable
harddisks. By putting in this tariff, levy, tax, they are really doing it for
your benefit to force the removable media manufacturors to provide cost
effective and readily available removable media.
THIS IS ALL FOR YOUR BENEFIT!