Re: [dvd-discuss] Definition of "Manufacturing"

You know I saw a memo internal to our company the other day, our french
parent company sent instructions, mentioning "blah blah blah... software
manufacturer... blah blah".  I know it is probably because it was
translated, but I thought "uhm.. software isn't manufactured, just the
media is".

I think this is important.  As a software author, I would like to see my
works recieve protection, but I think that software is a creative effort,
not a manufacturing one.  It certainly can't be both.

 -- noah silva