[OT] RE: [dvd-discuss] New Video on demand DVD (ie. pay per view)

I'm pretty sure i've done better, but didn't measure... take the disk
thumb and finger and throw it overhand. Add a bit of a running start
and release with the right angle and it will fly. Works nicely with
AOL cds too. (Not to mention the Win2K beta cds a friend had... 'course
those were aimed at a wall -- shatered nicely)