RE: [dvd-discuss] Rep. Boucher and EFF on copy-protected CDs

IIR, the act does not consider where the original
material came from, only that "No infringement case may be
brought" for digital copies made for which a royalty was paid.
Thus I can borrow CDs from the library and friends and
make copies for my personal use without any worry of actionable
infringement.