Re: [dvd-discuss] Re: The Grounds for Appeal

Yeah verily. I think you are right. NOt only are the judges quite
ignorant of unix, open source but they already know Corley's
motivation - "to rape pillage and plunder the sanctity of intellectual
property as he corrupted the telephone system" If Corley had
stated that his motivation was to encourage another player that
might be a point but not enough of one to get anywhere.