RE: [dvd-discuss] Some opinions on the appellate court's decision (longish)

That _is_ the purpose of the DMCA ... in so far as the
copyright violations that might occur on digital content.

"old fashioned" content (paper, analog recordings, etc)
are still fair game for fair use ... for now ...

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!