RE: [dvd-discuss] 2600 Loses in 2nd Circuit

You know, this reminds me of the old slogan: "Smith & Wesson, the original
point and click interface".  Since that slogan's been around a while, it
might have extra provenance when dealing with this issue in a "we told you
so" manner.  I think the slogan made it on to t-shirts a couple-three
years ago as well, so an obviously old yet well kept shirt strategically
placed may do wonders.  This could tie in rather neatly with Scott
Crosby's riff if one could get the idea across that the click of a mouse
is no harder than the click of a gun and there has been no decision
declaring the click of a gun to be functional, therfore your very life is
less important than the MPAA's copyright according to the courts.  We
could probably use Bierce's definition of inadmissable as an example

--
Sacred cows make the best burgers

Who is John Galt?  galt@inconnu.isu.edu, that's who!!!