Re: [dvd-discuss] MovieMask - I'm sure the lawsuit is on itsway

One of the dangers of devices of this sort is the ability of people to
"gentilize" their lives so that they don't ever see anything that they
don't ever want to see again. You don't want to see the bad villan, edit
him out..Of course the hero's triumph doesn't seem as large or as
entertaining.

WRT to the "Old Man", my Dad only started using profanity infront of this
children when they were past 16. Ditto for adult humor-which I found much
more entertaining than the adolescent humor at school.

"John Zulauf" <johnzu@ia.nsc.com>
11/15/01 08:41 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss