RE: [dvd-discuss] Must Copyright terms be uniform?

What you are proposing is called a Tax. The National Endowment for the Art
is what Jesse Helms has been doing his best to eliminate for
years...basically it's already here in a different form.

The other problem is dealing with corporation vs individuals on different
levels. That's not equitable.

"Ballowe, Charles" <CBallowe@usg.com>
11/08/01 07:54 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss