[dvd-discuss] returning to topic

If any of you, or friends or family, were hurt, our hearts go out to
you.    While I understand that Tuesday's events have been at the top of
most of our minds, and that public discussion was for some people a part of
the coming-to-terms, I'll now ask people to take those discussions off
dvd-discuss.   I don't think the DMCA is the first thing most of us are
thinking about at the moment, and if this list is quiet as a result, that's
fine.

I've seen at least one alternative list mentioned on Cyberia,
<http://www.megacity.org/mailman/listinfo/wtc-effects>

--Wendy
--
Wendy Seltzer -- wendy@seltzer.com
Fellow, Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard Law School