Re: [dvd-discuss] Abolish the DMCA petition

Nice! I'm on. Some typos: 3 Ns in O'Connor (6th para);
"represented _by_ Jennifer Granick" (10th para); and probably you
should say "Professor Felton of Princeton University" or some such
and not just "Professor Felton" since, hard as it is to believe,
"Remember Felten!" may not be a universally understood rallying
cry.

sparkane