Re: [dvd-discuss] Adobe Comments on Sklyarov, ElcomSoft Cases

I love the answer regarding fair use rights:

   "If the publishers enable these features"

Rather neat avoidance of the question, don't you think? Adobe's response
then is that
fair use rights are preserved, IF the publishers lets them be preserved.
Thanks for nothing.

I'd always understood fair use to mean that I could make fair use whether
the publisher
wanted me to or not! I can be so naive at times! :-)

	Cheers,
	Bruce.