Fellowship Program: Jobs: Open Call for Fellowship Applications for 2022-2023
Application Deadline: 01/31/2022 06:59 PM ET
Application materials that will be uploaded into the system:
- Resume or CV
- Personal Statement
- Work Sample(s)
This is the application page for the Berkman Klein Center for Internet & Society's 2022-2023 Open Call for Fellowship Applications.
Before applying, please carefully read the information about the Berkman Klein Center, the Fellowship Program, eligibility, logistical considerations, resources, and the application; and then apply directly above.Application questions you will be asked to answer in the Application Tracker:
- Title of your fellowship proposal
- Does your research align with one of the areas of interest outlined in the call for applications? This initial selection will help us to support building connections among fellows and between fellows and ongoing work at BKC, but is of course not meant to constrain future research and exploration.
- Is there a Berkman Klein Faculty Director whose research or teaching interests align with yours? If so, please select the Director from the list.
- If you selected a particular Faculty Director, please briefly describe how your work and interests connects to that Director’s. [optional]
- Current primary affiliation or organization
- In what sector do you primarily work?
- If from within academia, what will your status be during the 2022-2023 year?
- What is your primary discipline?
- If you have one, what is your secondary discipline? [optional]
- Country of National Origin
- Current Country of Residency
- In the 2022-2023 year, we expect that fellows will approach their fellowship and its research as a full-time job. How will you fund your fellowship?
- If you will have external funding, please describe the source and associated commitments. [optional]
- Previous involvement in Berkman Klein Center programs [optional]
- Any additional information you'd like to share with us [optional]
- Demographic data [optional]
Applicants will submit their resume/C.V., their personal statement, and their work sample as uploads within the Berkman Klein Application Tracker. Uploads need to be PDFs. Applicants should ensure that their names are included on each page of their application materials.
The deadline has passed for this job.