Re: [dvd-discuss] Re: The Grounds for Appeal

"well everybody just KNOWS that_______[fill in the blank]"...you
saw the same thing in the appeal regarding the government's
compelling interest. IN the case of the media lawyers, their greed
blinds them. In the case of the appellate court, their desire to
preserve a status quo.

Personally, I almost hope that they do try a $1.50/play/per PC and
loose their shirts. Maybe Stephan Foster HipHop might become
the rage when nothing new sells.