UN NGO community
ibanez ts9 sid seca2 creare collana resita vendita accumulatori ricoh 1015 modulo atlantic varese something beautiful di robbie williams sesso in puglia schede video nvidia 6800 agp x ball monitor portatile odissea le avventure di ulisse i am see eih samedov siemens sl100 white canberra shopping sea glider timok splendida giornata indaco dagli occhi dal cielo zucchero aeroplani militari genziana voli aerei prenotazione sailormoonx i sette cazzi hambantota league gta libertycitystories valeria manzi vano dolcezze damore banco di sicilia archiviazione elettronica documento sette per uno ortopedici annunci con foto e telefono giacca estiva djm 600 ivana spagna e penso a te www j lo com my immportal living 20 hotel a jesolo festivalbar cult black e decker cycl zyxel prestige 660hw router adsl karkonosze mario monti www taglia42 it cancelleria del tribunale di bologna la televicion convertibili km0 rover discovery auto km 0 x2 in pillole kyocera yashica s4 hotel lloret de mar home theater terrestre digitale seagate la bomba atomica fumo tanta erba testo daewoo dv 115 pb oro srl hub 8 porte 10 100 1000 biglietto augurio fai te music maker studio dirty kuffar video sei ore di permesso captiva mp3 www somma it la barca d oro libri non cambiare tu antonacci into yhe storm renaro olivadi prosport capello ricci scaldabiberon casa auto mappe concettuali per geometri rapti www unieuro com creative zen micro 5 gb organo bontempi mature boobs labbra sognanti nf4 sli diamond kate moss the white stripes regton riders rohan ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg le sorelle mcleod e la mia vita albano giochi di movimento cosmic camping it chi tocca il giallo muore lacie hard drive 250 gb usb 2 0 kit pioneer primitivo di salento router switch adsl screensaver moto gp marmitte produzione guadagno dell agente immobiliare ospedali emilia romagna xiamen soldi con internet popmail www angela grande fratello3 it da sole occhiali da delonghi forno elettrico janet barboza orari scuola materna pubblica bologna napolincanto orchestra serv indus telecomandi visa informadove stampanti c86 mitac mio 168 destinator 3 whirlpool maxy 100 marching season singoli 2004 o zone dragostea din tei dj aligator vs televisori plasma hd hdmi bologna varsavia cofanetto star trek vinovo libero mappa ufficio caccia vi foo gaf tv souvenir ditalie radio karaoke gratis midi e basi music equador www cesere ragazzi it paris latin maglie stretch fiat panda 2001 decrypter nokia telefonino 6630 transvestite ufficio catasto viterbo gesso tv lcd portatile asus k8vx 754 ferrari 3400 acer portatili midi frisina nh amsterdam centre hotel indesit wixxl 106 parrucchieri bergamo sonietta canon powershot a52 roccavaldina sugar daddy hotel on line sara amo epson 660 sblocco nec616v dj natasha le 23r51 samsung pony shetland porsce cesenatico comune televisori 20 pollici ancora ritardi per kill bill tomtom gps donne quarantenne pompinare the corruptor indagine a chinatown canon eh18-l roselyn sanchez brazilian ass copertura linea adsl svaroski hinh sex ca si hong nhung black eyed shut up nicole lenz cubas kit gps fortuna il romanista it miele lav scarico musica gratis luoghi per guardoni serbatoio compressore usato macchine agricole digitale terrestre parabola parabole testi canzoni lionel richie global express i move diesel caira midi pop rock go tell it complementi d arredo televisore a colori 7 lcd tft video baldoni iraq cuckold piemonte i pal tivoli royal oak nhl 99 suzuki vitara a torino piatto tv televisori a retroproiezione televisore lcd 20 == UN NGO community ==
- The UN NGO community serves as the basis for an excellent case study of the role of the networked information economy in a rapid phase of growth and development of the community, beginning with the preparations for the 1992 Earth Summit - aka UNCED (UN Conference on Environment and Development) held in Rio de Janeiro. Prior to Rio, NOs in Consultative Status tended to be large international organizations; since that time there has been a rapid growth in accreditation of national and even local NGOs, leading to a much greater represnetation of NGO si developing countries. The Earth Summit broke new ground in encouraging broad participation of nongovernmental organizations - NGOs - in the preparations for the conference, that was reflected in the princple outcome document Agenda 21. in which 10 of the 40 chapters were devoted to "Strengthening the Role of Major Groups". The final chapter of Agend 21 was on "Information for Decision-making" 
- With strong support from the UNCED Secretariat, a small group of NGOs and the networks of the Association for Progressive Communications (APC) - including IGC / Econet US)), GreeNnet (UK), Alternex (Brazil), Pegasus (Australia) and the Web (Canada) - a Global Electronic Network was launched on April 22 1990, Earth Day. The combination of a set of electronic conferences hosted by EcoNet and mirrored on the other APC sites and the use of electronic mail played a vital role in facilitating NGO communication and cooperation that has continued to evolve through the "Rio cluster" of conferences - culminating in the 1996 Habitat II conference in Istanbul - and beyond.
Here is a preliminary outline of some of the key processes in which the networked information economy played a key role
Global Elecronic Network
NGO Alternative Treaties
Commission on Sustainable Development
Gopher for CSD documents
NGO Steering Committee
- Electronic mailing lists
World Summit on Sustainable Development
World Summit on Social Development
NGO Committee on Social Development
NGO Values Caucus
Beijing Women's Conference
NGO Committee on Human Settlements
Habitat Partners Network
- Until the Earth Summit, the substantive committees of CONGO - Conference Of NonGovernmental Organizations in Consultative relationship with the United Nations  - had played the leadership role in organizing NGO participation in major UN conferences. However, the leadership of CONGO has tended to be relativley elderly, and had developed their information management skills in an industrial information economy and were both generally slow in appreciating the value of ICT and in their willingness to adopt the unfamiliar ways of electronic mail.
- However, by December 1997, it had become clear that information and communication technologies were the way of the future, and a resolutionon Information and Communications  was adopted at CONGO's 20th General Assembly.
NGO Committee on Education
The NGO Committee on Education has recently embarked on a major initiative with a broad focus on key international decades, and with a commitment to develop a conprehensive interactive web site. The first stage in the web site development has focused on the compilation of an extensive, hyperlinked body of UN documents - General Assembly Resolutions, Global Conference Agreements, Conventions, Declarations, etc - see http://www.un-documents.net
UN Decade of Education for Sustainable Development
International Decade for a Culture of Peace and Non-Violence for the Children of the World
- Note: This page is a stub. You can help build the Weath of Networks Wiki by expanding it.