UN NGO community
amd athlon64 - processori (k8) kilie minoug hamilton shopping custodia accessori palmari sagra varese km 0 tv paciano (perugia) la donna venuta dal passato soldi soldi cataloghi parrucchieri ricetta gastronomia ibm eserver xseries 226 nike aqua sock simmo a napule golan, alture di- bmw 320d anno 2003 espositori per gioielli casa affitto vacanza puglia uffico graco travel system alfa romeo 166 2.0 v6 turbo serpone dvx lettore haiphong la prigione di davide tourist trophy il film vengo anchio negar ivana cream pie internal nokia 1 3 la morte corre sul fiume camisasca tigre e il dragone motore tapparelle tu cosa fai stasera midi advance sp repubblica dominicana cose fare fine pix a340 deguello in famiglia weingarten la contessa castiglione www figc cru it hyundai tv lcd 26 lcd mustek lettore dvd portatile joystick force 3d planos hipernik minervino murge decapitazione sudcoreano cs suite zecchino d oro 1997 diffusori kenwood regionale liguria nikon 85 1 8 af la grande maratona ray ban 4038 vender spa creative 5 1 live alloggio bologha regina hall lola melnick la bigate mach die augen zu flutto russia vacanza caze spray paschalska terra e cielo maxtor 120 gb 7200 mister baby custodia per asus a620 hard disk 100 gb offerte lavoro friuli venezia giulia western digital 36gb the girl from ipanema encarte ennio fantastichini myoplex zone renzi guido foret jade nike sprint sister hd ready 42 paul smith desirous bridge midi renato zero azioni risparmio ati sapphire vcr sony giosue carducci la vita a due inno brigata fb 51 ix monster truck mta4 www miniclip it s benedetto ripetitore cordles mpeg 2 dvd canon mv 800 jena malone voice recorder papuasia geforce 6600 le sacco and vanzetti renegade racers deskstar 7k500 quant e bell lu prim amor comune roma toschiba portege gaggia multix compact pianta montecarlo modular office pedro vargas farina di grano tenero gufi di ceramica traduzione hermanita aligi sassu ida lupino lei bsx sony kv-28cl11 ufficio generale della metereologia roma cyborg 009. la leggenda della supergalassia link popularity check mustek powermust 2000 serigrafia cagliari www marseille fr chjami aghjalesi lettore mp3 sitecom bella belinda chiurlo la serenissima mix www cristinaonline com www mms libero it legacy festivalbar 2004 blu d amelie aficio ricoh 2018d terme slovenia rogaska bergamo uffici esterno hdd hard disk e floppy ragazzo 20 piscina ovale mustek - pvr h140 maximum thrust solo vollo puerto plata agosto www madagascar toquino vinicius fodero per chitarra elettrica dvd benq 16x porno zip cese vacanze annuncio foto prive elisa stranger casting dell intervallo scarica musica di renatozero assicurazione forli njlottery net i diari erotici di gabriele caldaie metano calzature nike running hotel 3 stelle bruxelles divisorio auto cani eta minoica gama de legn dimage a1 konica minolta stampante su cd jeweldenyle gf fx 5200 dvix da scaricare film gratis www melodic rock portatili fujitsu-siemens cd menu epson 2600 atlec www matrixcam com enzo marcelli cabaret pagine gialle venezia mp3 line-in alin lovesms www sport auto it try text tubo zincato trust hires wb 3400t dokhmar altec lansing cs21 porno erotico avventura in cina screen printing anello rame oroscopo sagittario fotografie attrici nude focosi sabrina trav jessica rizzo gratis blocchi autocad fognature cradle of filt bingham sex fotio == UN NGO community ==
- The UN NGO community serves as the basis for an excellent case study of the role of the networked information economy in a rapid phase of growth and development of the community, beginning with the preparations for the 1992 Earth Summit - aka UNCED (UN Conference on Environment and Development) held in Rio de Janeiro. Prior to Rio, NOs in Consultative Status tended to be large international organizations; since that time there has been a rapid growth in accreditation of national and even local NGOs, leading to a much greater represnetation of NGO si developing countries. The Earth Summit broke new ground in encouraging broad participation of nongovernmental organizations - NGOs - in the preparations for the conference, that was reflected in the princple outcome document Agenda 21. in which 10 of the 40 chapters were devoted to "Strengthening the Role of Major Groups". The final chapter of Agend 21 was on "Information for Decision-making" 
- With strong support from the UNCED Secretariat, a small group of NGOs and the networks of the Association for Progressive Communications (APC) - including IGC / Econet US)), GreeNnet (UK), Alternex (Brazil), Pegasus (Australia) and the Web (Canada) - a Global Electronic Network was launched on April 22 1990, Earth Day. The combination of a set of electronic conferences hosted by EcoNet and mirrored on the other APC sites and the use of electronic mail played a vital role in facilitating NGO communication and cooperation that has continued to evolve through the "Rio cluster" of conferences - culminating in the 1996 Habitat II conference in Istanbul - and beyond.
Here is a preliminary outline of some of the key processes in which the networked information economy played a key role
Global Elecronic Network
NGO Alternative Treaties
Commission on Sustainable Development
Gopher for CSD documents
NGO Steering Committee
- Electronic mailing lists
World Summit on Sustainable Development
World Summit on Social Development
NGO Committee on Social Development
NGO Values Caucus
Beijing Women's Conference
NGO Committee on Human Settlements
Habitat Partners Network
- Until the Earth Summit, the substantive committees of CONGO - Conference Of NonGovernmental Organizations in Consultative relationship with the United Nations  - had played the leadership role in organizing NGO participation in major UN conferences. However, the leadership of CONGO has tended to be relativley elderly, and had developed their information management skills in an industrial information economy and were both generally slow in appreciating the value of ICT and in their willingness to adopt the unfamiliar ways of electronic mail.
- However, by December 1997, it had become clear that information and communication technologies were the way of the future, and a resolutionon Information and Communications  was adopted at CONGO's 20th General Assembly.
NGO Committee on Education
The NGO Committee on Education has recently embarked on a major initiative with a broad focus on key international decades, and with a commitment to develop a conprehensive interactive web site. The first stage in the web site development has focused on the compilation of an extensive, hyperlinked body of UN documents - General Assembly Resolutions, Global Conference Agreements, Conventions, Declarations, etc - see http://www.un-documents.net
UN Decade of Education for Sustainable Development
International Decade for a Culture of Peace and Non-Violence for the Children of the World
- Note: This page is a stub. You can help build the Weath of Networks Wiki by expanding it.