Ideas for how to help the wiki grow and be useful
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Help the Wiki Grow
- It would be great to have the book's illustrations available for commentary.
- I have just started reading that book and I found many sentences that I have difficulties with understanding. In the spirit of 'peer production' I am thinking about recording a list of such sentences here so that editors of the future version of the book could ease the readers work. Would there be a value in such a list?
- Here are some examples:
- p18 "My own emphasis is on the specific relative roles of market and nonmarket sectors, and how that change anchors the radical decentralization that he too observes, as a matter of sociological observation." (what change?)
- p21 "given that I subject to similar criticism rules styled by their proponents as “property”"
- p29 "High-volume mechanical presses and the telegraph combined with new business practices to change newspapers from small-circulation local efforts into mass media." (what is the predicate here?)