- Attendance at all sessions.
- 2-person in-class presentation with supporting materials.
- Term paper due no later than the last day of exams (see below).
- Class participation can help.
For the term paper ...
- Any of the four instructors is available to vet topics or otherwise talk about papers.
- There is an emphasis on the originality of the thesis and clarity of development.
- The base length should be ~20 pages.
- You are permitted to work in groups, with final product being commensurately longer / more thorough for each additional participant.