This is the base page for VRM2008 at the European Identity Conference in Munich April 21-22, 2008.
If you are at the unconference, please feel free to contribute here. Just click the edit button. If there is no edit button, first create an account or log in. Once you are logged in, you can also click on the "edit" links for each section.
This will become a session list. Enclose Session names in double brackets and it will become a link to a separate page for that session. This is the easiest way to create a new wiki page for your session. Even better, if you prepend the session name with VRM2008, we can guarantee it will be unique for the unconference. Then you can use a "pipe" | character to have a more user friendly name. See the Personal Address Manager session for an example:
- Personal Address Manager
- User-centric Search
- VRM2008 Higgens/OpenIDSAML InfoCards as VRM enabler
- VRM2008 VRM and Advertising
- VRM2008 Phil and Paul get married (BT)
- VRM2008 Rel Button
- VRM2008 Business Value/Aspects of VRM
Please feel free to add yourself as an attendee, with any contact information you might want to offer to others interested in VRM.
- Doc Searls
- Joe Andrieu (facilitator) mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bart Stevens (facilitator) mailto:email@example.com
- Charles Andres mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phil Whitehouse mailto:email@example.com
- Paul Downey
Joe Andrieu and Bart Stevens would like to extend a special thanks to Kuppinger Cole and Joerg Resch for their gracious support and sponsorship. This meeting wouldn't have been possible without them.
We'd also like to thank all the participants who took the time to join us for the conversation. You are the folks who create the potential for meetings like this to create real value for all of us.