Difference between revisions of "September 09 2008 Conference Call"

From Project VRM
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(placeholder for today's call)
 
Line 1: Line 1:
 
Topic: Relbutton working meeting
 
Topic: Relbutton working meeting
 
  
 
== Attendees ==
 
== Attendees ==
Line 9: Line 8:
 
* Britt Blaser
 
* Britt Blaser
 
* Matt Cooperider
 
* Matt Cooperider
 +
* Joe Andrieu
 +
* Drummond Reed
 +
* Chris Carfi
 +
* Doc Searls
  
 
== Action Items ==
 
== Action Items ==
*  
+
* Drummond send out link to IDTBD google doc notes
  
 
== Other notes, questions, comments ==
 
== Other notes, questions, comments ==
*
+
* Functional spec & Digital ID world
 +
** voluneetered personal information button - should it be a r-button - deployed by pariity
 +
 
 +
* [http://barcamp.org/PublicMediaCamp | Public Media Barcamp]
 +
* Public Media gathering
 +
* Sean / marketing update
 +
** Trying to schedule a call
 +
* iPhone update
 +
* r-button page and requirements that Doc has created
 +
* Update from Digital ID World - check google doc notes on IDTBD google groups

Revision as of 20:50, 9 September 2008

Topic: Relbutton working meeting

Attendees

  • Keith Hopper
  • Dean Landsman
  • Iain Henderson
  • Britt Blaser
  • Matt Cooperider
  • Joe Andrieu
  • Drummond Reed
  • Chris Carfi
  • Doc Searls

Action Items

  • Drummond send out link to IDTBD google doc notes

Other notes, questions, comments

  • Functional spec & Digital ID world
    • voluneetered personal information button - should it be a r-button - deployed by pariity
  • | Public Media Barcamp
  • Public Media gathering
  • Sean / marketing update
    • Trying to schedule a call
  • iPhone update
  • r-button page and requirements that Doc has created
  • Update from Digital ID World - check google doc notes on IDTBD google groups