Difference between revisions of "October 17 2007 Conference Call"

From Project VRM
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 18: Line 18:
 
* Brett McDowell
 
* Brett McDowell
 
* Keith Hopper
 
* Keith Hopper
 +
* Drummond Reed
  
 
==Notes==
 
==Notes==

Revision as of 12:51, 17 October 2007

Conference Call Notes

Drafted by Joe Andrieu, October 17, 2007

IRC

  1. vrm at chat.freenode.net

Other Calls

Category:conference call

Attendees

  • Joe Andrieu
  • Dean Landsman
  • Iain Henderson
  • Alan Mitchell
  • Charles Andres
  • Doc Searls
  • Brett McDowell
  • Keith Hopper
  • Drummond Reed

Notes

VRM Starting Document

Sean has the hot potato. It's on a round-robin style. He's going to work on it this weekend and then we'll distribute it to the group.

With a target to next Wednesday.

The document outlines a bunch of ways and places that VRM applies. Scenarios and use cases of real-world examples.

Monthly Open Call

Dean will be leading a more public "Chatty Cathy" call to open the floor to new folks and more general conversation.

Mission Plan

Needs write up and further work. Joe will get a rev to the group by next Wednesday.

Dean asks for input. Charles volunteered. Doc says what we really need is a landing page that introduces folks to what we are doing. Something a bit more polished, soft and easy for newcomers. Brett led us to clarify that why we are doing this is so that we can get more traction raising funding.

Status

what who when status
---------- ---------- ---------- ----------
open id on wiki david no date
static website development doc, dean, joe, chris no date
group blog/RSS to wiki (venus) doc no date up, talk to doc if you want to author
project VRM definition doc 1 week still working on it
brainstorm Initiatives all ongoing

Action Items

what who when status

Next Meeting