Difference between revisions of "May 2 2007 Meeting notes"

From Project VRM
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 40: Line 40:
  
 
==Notes==
 
==Notes==
 +
Unfortunately Doc won't be able to join us today.
  
 +
Joe: remind Dean about transcript.
 
==Action Items==
 
==Action Items==
 
{|
 
{|

Revision as of 17:42, 2 May 2007

Conference Call Notes

Drafted by Joe Andrieu, May 2, 2007

Previous Meeting Links

Attendees

(please update with last names & IM if you'd like a backchannel during the call...)

  • Paul Madsen
  • Keith Hopper on AIM: hopperomatic
  • Ben Laurie
  • Joe Andrieu on AIM: jpandrieu
  • Leif Chastaine
  • Dean Landsman On IRC: deanland On AIM: deanlandsman
  • Bret Blaser
  • Deborah Schulz

Status

what who when status
---------- ---------- ---------- ----------
open id on wiki david no date
group blog/RSS to wiki (venus) doc no date up, but only one author
project VRM definition doc 1 week still working on it
brainstorm Initiatives all ongoing
Set up Jabber Host for conference calls doc no date new

Notes

Unfortunately Doc won't be able to join us today.

Joe: remind Dean about transcript.

Action Items

what who when status

Next Meeting