Difference between revisions of "March 05 2008 Conference Call"

From Project VRM
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 20: Line 20:
  
 
===Standards Committee (Joe)===
 
===Standards Committee (Joe)===
 +
 +
* Drummond and Joe have looked at multiple ways to "name" the users of VRM for the first use case
 +
* Challenge: Who is the "user" and the conflict with "user-centrism"
 +
* Resolved two ways
 +
** Broken out to "actors" (people or systems, eg. vendor or individual) and "roles" (e.g. "adressee," who manages his address in the system)
 +
* Will be looking at the specific Use Cases for the Personal Address Manager service.
  
 
===Organization Committee (Doc)===
 
===Organization Committee (Doc)===

Revision as of 17:47, 5 March 2008

Conference Call Notes

Drafted by Christopher Carfi, March 5, 2008

IRC

  1. vrm at chat.freenode.net

Other Calls

Category:conference call

Attendees

Previous Action Items

  1. Send query on email list about use of main list. Is that working better? - Joe - By Friday Feb 22, 2008
  2. First draft position paper - Dean - By Friday Feb 29, 2008.

Notes

Vision Committee (Dean)

Standards Committee (Joe)

  • Drummond and Joe have looked at multiple ways to "name" the users of VRM for the first use case
  • Challenge: Who is the "user" and the conflict with "user-centrism"
  • Resolved two ways
    • Broken out to "actors" (people or systems, eg. vendor or individual) and "roles" (e.g. "adressee," who manages his address in the system)
  • Will be looking at the specific Use Cases for the Personal Address Manager service.

Organization Committee (Doc)

Usage Committee (Adriana)

Compliance Committee (Iain)

Events

Open Discussion

Action Items

Next Meeting

March 19 2008 Conference Call

Scratchpad

Scribe's notes-in-process

  • Review Current Action Items ~5min
    • Send query on email list about use of main list. Is that working better? - Joe - By Friday Feb 22, 2008
    • First draft position paper - Dean - By Friday Feb 29, 2008.
  • Committee Reports ~25 min
    • Vision Committee (Dean)
    • Standards Committee (Joe)
    • Organization Committee (Doc)
    • Usage Committee (Adriana)
    • Compliance Committee (Iain)
  • Events ~10 min
    • European Meeting last week
    • Upcoming EU meeting
    • June Workshop
  • IT ~5 min
    • Google Groups
  • Open Discussion ~ 15 min
  • Review New Action Items ~5 min
  • Wrap