Difference between revisions of "Februrary 06 2008 Conference Call"

From Project VRM
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 13: Line 13:
 
*Charles Andres
 
*Charles Andres
 
*Iain Henderson
 
*Iain Henderson
 +
*Keith Hopper
  
 
==Continuing Action Items==
 
==Continuing Action Items==

Revision as of 13:44, 6 February 2008

Conference Call Notes

Drafted by Joe Andrieu, February 6, 2007

IRC

  1. vrm at chat.freenode.net

Other Calls

Category:conference call

Attendees

  • Joe Andrieu
  • Charles Andres
  • Iain Henderson
  • Keith Hopper

Continuing Action Items

  1. Proposals from committee chairs. Monday 12/17. Dean, Joe, Doc, Adrianna, Ian.
  2. Starting email/invite to all the groups from committee chair to kickstart the conversation.
  3. Respond with vision statement. 12/31/2007. All steering committee members.
  4. Follow up with Doc re: wiki & spam. Joe. 12/12.

Notes

Vision Committee (Dean)

Standards Committee (Joe)

Organization Committee (Doc)

Usage Committee (Adriana)

Compliance Committee (Iain)

Next Meeting